RootsTech London is coming up in one year. They are calling for Exhibitors, Presenters, and Ambassadors RIGHT NOW. Wouldn’t it be so cool to be part of the FIRST EVER RootsTech London?!
It totally would, so check it out!
Now about those updates.
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
I can’t believe the amazing genealogy discoveries that have been pouring into my life the last four-ish months or so. I have so much to write about! But it’s been like a deluge over here and I don’t want to miss even one bit of the amazing discoveries that have been coming my way. So here’s a quick recap and some things to look forward to hearing more about:
- Helping an adopted friend, I developed a new (to me anyway) method for analyzing DNA matches. The good news is that I then applied that method to my John Costello matches and WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! – I have a focus couple that are VERY PROMISING in the figuring-out-who-John’s-parents-are process. To be clear, they are not his parents, but I think they will get me there. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
- A fascinating lead has surfaced in Spain. Could it be that my John Costello brick wall is about to tumble right down? I hope so!
- I have made a very precious and important family connection on my John Costello work that will be SOOOOO helpful!
- I started taking a limited number of clients again. (Am I crazy? Possibly, I don’t really have time for that but I LOVE it so much I just can’t help myself!)
- I finally put together a class that I have wanted to create for about 3 years. I taught it last month and LOVED every second of the presentation.
- About a year and a half ago I made an amazing DNA discovery that loosened up a very stubborn brick wall. Then I was stuck again. I AM NOT STUCK ANY LONGER! In the last six days I have added 21 direct-line ancestors to a previously very sad and empty part of my tree. !!!!!!!!!! Finally identifying the ancestral village has opened the floodgates. I CANNOT WAIT to tell this story. It’s coming soon. I have SO MANY cousins who are going to be delighted by this incredible set of discoveries. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Today happens to be my birthday. I can’t think of a better gift than the amazing genealogy experiences I have been having. I am all smiles over here. And now I’m off to enjoy dinner with my four fellas. I’m such a lucky girl!
ps – If all the caps and exclamation points felt like shouting, WELL THEY SHOULD! THESE ARE MIRACLES PEOPLE, MIRACLES! Genealogy is THE BEST. ❤️❤️❤️