RootsTech was fabulous!
I have so much to say about so many things. I’ll just start with a few headlines:
- RootsTech. Love, love, loved that experience once again. So much learning! If you didn’t watch LeVar Burton’s opening session, it is a must see.
- My missionary son has been gone for 6 months on Friday. It’s going so fast! A few photos below.
- A while back I wrote about a new church responsibility that was keeping me busy. Well, it happened again. Only this time I am serving in a busy calling with many, many children – my favorite. The timing slowed me way down, about 7 weeks before my missionary left. But I’ve got my sea legs and I’m trying to fit in some old loves once again – like blogging.
- I have been organizing those piles of letters getting ready to start scanning. Hooray!
- I am about to foray into the DNA genealogy world. I have several people I will be testing over the next few months. Kits purchased, now it’s time to learn. Please send any beginner tips you have my way.
- I may not have been writing about family history, but I’ve still been doing plenty of it. Which means I have many happy discoveries and tips to share.
Have a wonderful week, I hope you make a fantastic genealogy discovery today!