What a cool photo! I am grateful that my great-grandmother labeled it. Despite the label, it took me quite a while to find everyone on FamilySearch in the Family Tree.
Here is a crop of the image:
The label reads:
LABOR DAY SEPT 6 – 1915.
Ada Garner, Lorene Oborn, Blanche Huband
Ann Barker, Elizabeth Garner, (child – Mabel Garner)
Aunt Sarah Garner, Ella Garner, Verna Bailey
Bessie Campbell, Mabel Warren, Bernetta Ellis
There are thirteen individuals in the photo. I am related to at least eight of them: Ada Garner, Blanche Huband, Ann Barker, Elizabeth Garner, Mabel Garner, Aunt Sarah Garner, Ella Garner, and Bernetta Ellis.
I have tagged everyone on FamilySearch:
- Ada Garner appears to be Ada Susan Garner, KWVQ–8LW
- Lorene Oborn appears to be Neta Lorene Oborn, KWJZ–6XT
- Blanche Huband is Blanche Octavia Huband, KWZW-8B3
- Ann Barker appears to be Ann Frances Barker, K27B-VR9
- Elizabeth Garner appears to be Mary Elizabeth Berrett, KWCH-9ZN
- Mabel Garner appears to be Mabel Elizabeth Garner, KWCZ-Y57
- Aunt Sarah Garner appears to be Sarah Rebecca Davis, KWCH-S4R
- Ella Garner appears to be Ella Louise Garner, KWCH-S4D
- Verna Bailey appears to be Verna Olive Bailey, KWJJ-2FJ
- Bessie Campbell appears to be Bessie Lovina Campbell, KWZR-ZKD
- Mabel Warren appears to be Mabel Estella Warren, KWZW-WP1
- Bernetta Ellis appears to be Bernetta Ellis, KWC6-W54
- Etta Campbell appears to be Etta Eliza Campbell, KWZW-3NK
This post is part of a series sharing this wonderful old family photo album. You can learn more about the album here. A digital version of this photo album can be viewed on Flickr here.
Happy Monday, I hope you and your loved ones are happy, safe, and healthy! xoxo